2. The Company has the right to partially modify or refresh the present terms at any time. The modifications, additions or deletions to the terms become valid immediately after they become known.
3. The Company has the obligation to inform its Clients for any modification or any change, through public announcement on the Webpage. Every use of the Website after such modifications, will be considered that is acceptance of the changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
4. The User is the only and exclusive responsible to restore fully any damage the Company, its associates or any third party take, if the damages are result of client’ s non compliance with the present terms.
5. In the Webpage registration, the Clients are asked for some personal data and information. Every User is responsible:
• To provide true, accurate, valid and full and complete information.
• To set a username and a personal password. The User is exclusively responsible for the safekeeping of these data so that illegal or non-authorized use of the Webpage’s services from third party, is avoided.
• To maintain and inform his registration data, so that they remain valid, updated and full. If the Client chooses to delete information, this information will be deleted instantly.
7. User Accounts that are not updated for one year, are temporarily suspended for 5 days and after that, they are deleted from our servers. After the deletion the User must create a new account.
8. Users are not allowed to use our services to:
• Post, publish, send, transfer or other method to install content that is illegal, harmful, deceptive, threatening, offensive, maligning, raw, violent, abusive, racist.
• Emulate any legal or physical person or faulty statement of a Client’s identity or deceptive statement regarding the relationship or/and collaboration between the Client and any third party.
• Counterfeiting or deformation of other Users’ information with the purpose of deception.
• Interference with the services or disruption of services/servers/networks that are connected with the Company’s services.
• Violation with or without intention, of any local, national, european, international law or/and any rule that has law validity and concerns or/and covers any service of the Company.
The Company in case of noticing any of the above, has the right to deactivate any account without further warning to the Client.
The following specific terms are underlied to the general terms.
We recognize the importance of personal data and electronic transaction protection.So:
1. The Company takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, so that the maximum security of the Users is ensured. All the information related to personal data and user transaction, are safe and classified. Delicate data such as passwords are encrypted and stored with full security.
2. The Company has procedures that preserve Users’ personal data. These procedures protect the data from any non-authorized access or view, loss or misuse, change or damage.
3. We request that you take into consideration that we will do anything possible in order to keep your personal data safe, but the protection of your access password to our Webpage depends also on you. For your own safety you should manage all the information provided from the Webpage with confidentiality and not reveal them to any third party.
4. In case of losing a password, manual retrieval is not possible. For this reason, use the PASSWORD REMINDER service.
5. The Company will not share at any case your personal data with any third party without your consent. The only exception is when we have legal obligation to do it. In certain circumstances, personal data exposure is enforced (e.g court order).
6. Personal data are stored for the time that the User remains registered. The data are deleted when the Client-Company collaboration ends.
The visit and use of Webpage services means the unconditional acceptance of the above terms. The Company has no responsibility for any loss or damage that follows User’s negligence to comply with these terms.
Eshop term of use
1. For users’ convenience, e-shop products have been categorized. Each category has the correspondent products.
2. Each product has a unique “Product Key”.
3. The “Company” reserves the right of changing the charge policy without prior notice but always without retroactive validity. In any case charges take place only after being accepted by the user.
4. The “Company” reserves the right of changing the services on special occasions (e.g feasts). The offers apply strictly for the specified announced time and without retroactive validity.
6. The “Company” is responsible for the completeness and validity of information that are contained in the e-shop. An exception to the above is technical or type errors that can’t be anticipated or happen unintentionally.
7. The “Company” has no responsibility if the users’ order is not executed due to customers’ liability.
8. The “Company” has no responsibility for law or civil or criminal requirements from customers or third party, relevant to non-operation of the website or temporarily failure on service provision.
9. The “Company” has the right to restrict or forbid the use of services to customers that are proven to have interfered in any fraud against other customers, relevant to the e-shop
10. The “Company” tries to provide high-quality services. It has no responsibility for price errors and product specifications and cannot ensure that there will be no webpage operation shutoffs or human errors while typing products’ prices.
11. Credit card usage: “E-shop” accepts any Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners credit cards. Every transaction is protected by Paypal, which guaranties a safe transaction environment. The whole communication is encrypted with the use of a 128-bit key. Paypal system decodes the information and then concludes your transaction in the safest way.
12. Bank account deposit: The payment must be done within 48 hours from order time. In any other case the order can be cancelled by the “Company”.
13. During bank account deposit, the “user” must signify as “Deposit reasoning” his full name or his domain name. In any other case, the “Company” has no responsibility if the deposit cannot be confirmed.
14. Money refund. Any refund for immaterial products that have been paid is NOT possible.
15. Backing out/cancellation order. This can occur ONLY in the following cases:
-Before the order is completed, you can press the “delete” button which is in your “shopping cart”. By clicking this link, the product is automatically removed.
-If the order is completed but the payment is still pending, you can contact with us to cancel the order.
16. The “Company” has the right to deduct any cost related with payments through credit cards or any online payments (e.g. Paypal).
17. Refund for domain name registration cost is not accepted.
18. Order delay. The order can be delayed for the following reasons:
- In case of bank account deposit , the products are being sent as soon as the bank transfer is complete.
WebGift Web Services
Coryrights reserved ©2011